1. Operate, and integrate Salesforce systems to enable efficiencies in key areas of the business
2. Provide coaching in best practices for Salesforce administration and implementation to enhance user experience.
3. Use Salesforce automation to streamline internal processes.
4. Manage multiple stakeholder engagements and work with relevant team members to learn
project requirements, facilitate process analysis sessions, and develop technology solutions.
5. Identify project issues and risks, and present alternatives for alleviating or resolving them.
6. Build and deliver tailored solutions for the business using Salesforce and other connected technologies
7. Provide day-to-day administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance for the connected Salesforce platform
8. Support continued build-out of key reports and dashboards, data administration, and integrity upkeep
9. Recommend new features and improvements to optimize and increase use of the platform
10. Provide technical specifications and help maintain overall documentation for the business
11. Adhere to and promote best practices, and design the guidelines for security procedures
Qualification and Experience required:
- One or more years of experience with technical implementations
- Background in CRM process design and implementation
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Training and facilitation skills: The candidate should possess excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively deliver training sessions and engage with trainees.
- Effective learning design skills: Familiarity with creating effective and engaging learning experiences by designing instructional materials, activities, and assessments is beneficial.
- Problem-solving abilities: Being able to troubleshoot issues and provide solutions to user’s problems is important in this role.
- Adaptability and flexibility: The ability to adapt to different learning styles and adjust training approaches based on the audience’s needs is valuable.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent