- Interacting with Business Functions to understand business requirements to enable configuration and enhancement of functionalities
- Gathering/Understanding functional requirements
- Mapping As Is and Designing “To Be” Business Processes
- Prepare Functional Specification and interact with Technical Team to enable them to prepare Technical Specification
- Prepare Test Plans and Test what has been configured or developed
- Exploit IT Tools and leverage their functionalities for improving business processes
- Keep abreast with latest IT mechanisms and tools to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of business processes
- Day to day support to the Business to ensure seamless running
- Responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the client. They provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the client
- Progress tracking and reporting, both internally and externally
- Dashboard and Kanban Board preparation and management
- Participate in regular Project and Programme Level meetings and reviews
Qualification and years of experience required for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Development, Engineering, Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience in delivering SAP projects via SAP Project Management Tools.
- Implemented 2+ projects using the ASAP methodology.
- Should have decent understanding of Business Processes relating to Plan to Produce, Record to Report, Procure to Pay, etc. Cross module integration knowledge is expected.
- Exposures to at least one of the modules – FI, SD or MM
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Preferably from a Consulting background and should have experience of Solutioning / Pre-sales.
- Preferably a certified in PMP, ITIL or any other equivalent project management qualification.