Job Description – Manager – Academic Services | 3 – 5 years of experience
Thursday, 26 July 2018
|Department||Academic Services – Delivery|
|Job Title||Manager – Academic Services|
To manage Product Usage in the schools of the assigned territory.
|Sr.No||Location||No. of Openings|
- Manage product usage at schools, train the teachers, monitor their usage performance & provide
- Manage the schools in terms of high collections and low delinquency.
- Ensure high level of Customer Satisfaction through prompt service.
- Spot upsell & cross-sell opportunities in the region.
- Manage outsourced staff, provide timely feedback and monitor their performance.
- Visit schools at defined time intervals and ensure interrupted usage of CE assets for classroom teaching.
- Completion of pedagogy sessions at schools as directed.
- Follow up with the schools for timely payments.
- Coordination for report cards with the schools and manage satisfactory service levels.
- Creating need for various other products of CE & increased business at schools.
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact or meetings or via telephone etc.
- Share Reports with the reporting manager regularly.
|Managing crisis / uncertainties||4|
|Subject matter Expertise||3|
|Creativity / Innovativeness||3|
|Team management (EC/Shared Ecs)||3|
- Strong communication skills
- Reasonable degree of expertise in any of the core subjects (like Math/Science or Social studies)
- High degree of Relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Any Post graduation degree or equivalent.
- At least 3 -5 years of experience in Training or Teaching.
- TATA Core values
Salary will not be constraint for the right candidate. Please visit our careers page for more details or drop you CV on firstname.lastname@example.org