Job Description – Sales officer | 2 – 4 years of experience
Thursday, 26 July 2018
|Department||Sales & Marketing|
|Job Title||Sales Officer/Executive|
The basic job purpose of the Sales Officer/Executive is to proactively and methodically develop
relationships with customers in their region and endorse products and services to them, negotiate
agreements with the aim of maximizing sales profits and contribute directly to the organizational
|Sr.No||Location||No. of Openings|
- Represent Tata ClassEdge in a positive and professional manner at Schools
- Awareness of market trends and new products
- Identify and investigate growth opportunities for the company with existing and prospective
- Ensure adherence to company policies, value system
- Cold calls, direct emailing, and perform other lead generation activities.
- Submit proposals to prospective and existing
- Track and report sales activities on timely basis
- Implement plans to increase sales in coordination with reporting manager
- Regular reports to reporting manager w.r.t activities done
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact or meetings or via telephone etc.
- Display efficiency in gathering market and customer info, to enable negotiations with the client
|Functional Competency||Desired Proficiency|
|Handling Customer Objection||3|
|Presentation or Ability to Demonstrate||2|
|Negotiating with Customer||2|
|Closing a Sales||3|
|Cross Functional Competency|
|Delivery / Technical / Logistics function||2|
- Basic MS Office Skills
- Should possess good inter-personal, communication and presentation skills
- Must demonstrate competency in networking, target marketing to specific prospects
- Should be self-motivated and entrepreneurial with the passion and drive to build sales from a modest starting point.
- Should possess a basic understanding of the sales process and should have proven track record.
- Should possess basic analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate competence in management, networking, target marketing to specific prospects and have advanced selling
- Graduate/Post graduate from any institute
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Sales & Marketing function
Salary will not be constraint for the right candidate. Please visit our careers page for more details or drop you CV on email@example.com