Job Description – ClassEdge Officer | 3 – 5 years of experience
Thursday, 26 July 2018
|Department||Operations (Academic Delivery)|
|Job Title||ClassEdge Officer|
To train and manage the schools in the assigned territory. To establish and maintain excellent relations and
facilitate product usage in the assigned schools.
|Sr.No||Location||No. of Openings|
- Train the school staff and monitor product usage
- Manage the schools in terms of high collections and low delinquency.
- Ensure high level of Customer Satisfaction through prompt service.
- Spot upsell & cross-sell opportunities in the region.
- Manage outsourced staff, provide timely feedback and monitor their performance.
- Visit schools at defined time intervals and ensure interrupted usage of CE assets for classroom teaching.
- Completion of product and pedagogy training sessions at schools.
- Follow up with the schools for timely payments.
- Coordination for report cards with the schools and manage satisfactory service levels.
- Creating need for various other products of CE & increased business at schools.
- Update Project portal & other related reports as mandated.
- Share Reports with the reporting manager regularly.
|Managing crisis / uncertainties||4|
|Subject matter Expertise||3|
|Creativity / Innovativeness||3|
|Team management (EC/Shared Ecs)||3|
- Strong communication skills
- Good Negotiation and problem solving skills
- High degree of Relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Any Post graduation degree or equivalent.
- At least 3 -5 years of experience in Training or Teaching.
Salary will not be constraint for the right candidate. Please visit our careers page for more details or drop you CV on firstname.lastname@example.org