Job Description – Marketing Manager | 2 – 5 Years Of Experience
Thursday, 27 December 2018
To develop & implement sales & marketing strategies for maximizing revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction. To create a brand image for the organization & facilitate growth of the organization.
|Sr.No||Location||Position||No. of Openings|
- Marketing Communication – management of regular communication with all stakeholders involved, including clients and internal sales team.
- Brand marketing – management of regular brand-related activities.
- Products & Campaign management – He/she should be able to plan and execute the marketing/product campaign on social media and on-ground.
- Handling the Marketing budget and reconciling monthly marketing spends.
- Vendor & Collateral Management on regular basis i.e. creative agency, printers etc.
- He/she should be able to drive insights from last year sales and marketing execution and suggest sales/marketing roadmap.
- Customer Relationship Management – Managing Salesforce.com and handing the entire CRM tool. Doing fortnightly analytics and publishing the dashboard to the management.
- Salesforce Optimization Strategy – Manpower planning in different geographies, he/she should be able to capture the market size using various available online reports, group discussion, personal interviews with customers, internal field team.
- Digital Marketing – Planning & execution of all digital marketing initiatives. Planning & execution of all brand awareness and lead generation campaigns on social media. Publishing dashboards on a timely basis to the management on the campaign results.
- Website & SEO – Managing Tata ClassEdge website & SEO.
- He/she should be proficient in excel and power point
- He/she should have an inclination towards Sales
- Good communication ability, spoken and written
|Technical / Job orientation|
|Adherence to Organization Values|
|Self-Motivation / Initiative|
|Drive for continuous learning & improvement|
|Coaching & Mentoring||3|
|Networking & Relationship building||4|
- Thorough knowledge of modern Marketing tools & techniques.
- High degree of computer literacy, esp. MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Post Graduate in Marketing management.
- 2-5 years of experience in the marketing function.
Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate. Please visit our careers page for more details or drop your CV on email@example.com